In line with the latest Government Advice, our Guest Accommodation remains open for the following circumstances
Our premises can open for a person, who:
- is unable to return to their main residence
- uses it as their main residence
- needs it while moving house
- needs it to attend a funeral, linked commemorative event or following a bereavement of a close family member or friend
- is isolating themselves from others as required by law
- is an elite athlete (or their coach) and needs it for training or competition
- needs it for work purposes, or to provide voluntary or charitable service
- was staying there immediately before the area entered Tier 3
- needs it to attend education or training
- is a carer for someone they live with and is seeking respite
- needs to attend a medical appointment or treatment
As a working farm, we remain open and of course, we continue to take forward bookings for the Season ahead.
Our Prices and availability can be found here: Accommodation Options
This week Dan has been snow ploughing at Worcester Royal Hospital, and we are working on Sunset View, our outdoor dining area together with our New Barn being erected in January.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our Guests, Staff Team, Contractors, Suppliers, NHS, Delivery Drivers, Local Authority and all those who have supported us through this difficult year.
We look forward to a new and different 2021 and pray that you and your Family stay safe and well until we can once again open our Farm Gate and Welcome you back to Oaks Barn Farm.
Wayne & Sue