This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property sleeps 6 an additional bed can be added to the first floor to take occupancy up to 7 (additional charge applies).
Located on the Warwickshire Worcestershire Border. 20 mins from Stratford upon Avon, Nearest town 3 miles The Roman Town of Alcester. Easy access to the NEC, Worcester, Warwick Castle and the Cotswolds.
Key Property Information
✅ Smart TV’s to lounge and ground floor bedrooms, Freeview to 1st-floor bedroom
✅ Dog Friendly, access to the lounge, dining area and kitchen Quarry tiled flooring no access to bedrooms, fenced private garden area local walks directly from the farm to Rural Village of Inkberrow.
✅ Private Garden
✅ Secure off-road parking
✅ Host lives on site
✅ Salt Water Hot Tub to each property (additional charges apply)
✅ BBQ and fire bowl to each property
✅ Free 4G Wifi to all properties
Book The Coach House:
Make an enquiry now: Submit Enquiry
- Sleeps 6 + 1 single bed (additional charge applies) taking occupancy up to 7 maximum
- 3 Double Beds in 3 seperate bedrooms
- 2 Ground floor double Bedrooms and one first floor double bedroom with alcove for optional single bed.
- 2 bathrooms one shower room WC and sink to ground floor and a full bath, WC and sink to first floor.
- Fully double glazed and insulated
- LED Lighting throughout
- Smart TV to Lounge and 2 ground floor bedrooms
- Fully equiped kitchen with all cutlery and utencils provided full fridge and freezer
- Central heating via Green Energy Biomass district heating system
- Dogs allowed Max of 2 (Additional charge and conditions apply)
- Free Wifi via 4G dedicated router Typical Download Speed 30.75Mbps Upload 5.9Mbps
- Lounge with seating for 6 people
- Seperate Dining area with seating for 6/8 people
- Private fenced garden area with outdoor dining for 6 and additional informal seating for 4
- BBQ, charcoal can be purchased from our farm stall
- Kadai Fire Bowl logs can be purchased from our farm stall
- Salt Water Hot Tub (Additional charges apply)
- EV Charge Point (Additional charges apply)
- Free off road secure parking
- Access to farm via electric gates, activated by your mobile sent by text on the morning of arrival
- This property has 2 groundfloor bedrooms and a down stairs shower room so once you are through the front door it is all on one level. Due to the 15cm step into the property it is not wheelchair accessible.
- There is also a 15cm step out into the private garden area
- Feature spiral staircase to first floor with gallaried landing